CrystalMails is user-simple, but it also offers a series of useful functions which you really need and can often use in practice.
Creation of newsletters
- Prepared and optimized topical e-mail templates.
- Pictorial galleries of various topics are available.
- Option to create own picture gallery.
- Simple drag-and-drop content editor.
- Editing of newsletters in online HTML WYSIWYG editor.
- Option to use own HTML templates.
- Variations for creating text e-mails.
- Cloning/copying of older campaigns.
- Personalizing of e-mails using own attributes.
- Anti-spam checking before sending by 70 SPAM filters.
- View newsletter on testing e-mail address.
- Optimizing for the correct display in all mail clients and mobile equipment.
- Create your own e-mails (without our self-promo advertisement).
Administration of the database of recipients
- Basic data about the recipient and option to define own additional fields.
- Checking the functionality of recipient’s e-mail addresses.
- Automatic login and logout of recipients.
- Sorting of e-mailing recipients into easy-to-orientate lists.
- Unlimited number of lists of recipients
- Sorting of recipients and list according to defined criteria.
- Mass import and export of e-mail addresses.
- Filtering of recipients according to campaign statistics and consequent creation of new lists.
- Option to connect to your database of contacts or information system through API.
- Subscription form for interested parties in your e-mails for your website.
Group distribution of campaigns
- Fast sending of up to 3.000 e-mails per minute without being penalised by e-mail robots.
- Sending of more than one list at the same time.
- Conditioned distribution to the defined part of the recipients list.
- Checking the duplicity of e-mail addresses.
- Checking undelivered messages, including the analysis of reasons.
- Automatic logout.
- Timing of distribution.
- Stopping and restoring distribution.
Statistics and evaluation of campaigns
- Detailed statistics of all distributed campaigns.
- Reports and graphs are displayed during online distribution.
- Statistics for the number of e-mails sent, including clicking on links in the e-mail.
- Statistics for the number of undelivered messages, including reasons for non delivery.
- Statistics for the number of unsubscribers from the newsletter.
- Statistics for recipients, including filtered recipients.
- Integration to your Google Analytics measurement of campaigns.
Accounts and payments used
- Easy to orientate administration of accounts.
- Partner access to accounts – invitation to further users.
- Multi-user accounts
- Agency accounts
- Payment history
- Payments through PayPal or bank transfer.
- Connection of own systems by means of CrystalMails API.